Because cloud services run on servers outside your business, they tend to reduce the management overhead you face. Nine times out of ten, updates will install with no problems. But occasionally, you might run into an update that causes a conflict with other software you use. It’s usually a good idea to test updates before rolling them out across your business. The main downside is that it’s hard to be sure all your computers are being updated in good time.
- Note that once you uninstall an update, it will try to install itself again the next time you check for updates.
- You’ll need to use a tool that automatically updates software for you.
- Before Android 10, Android software versions were named after sweets and treats.
- They can be a little bit annoying, especially if they happen to pop up when you’re busy with something important.
- Another reason why software updates